Sonntag, 6. Mai 2007

RAIN

good morning...

whatta wonderful rainy day......
you may wonder, why i like rain on an early monday morning....
but here are the reasons:
  • it hasnt rained in 32 days.....
  • the air is smelling very very nice....
  • a hot coffee kicks in even better....
  • i feel all romantic...

this morning my smurf called me at work...gosh....i love her so much...
especially when i hear her cute voice sooo early.....being still tired and all cuddly!

only 24 days left...until i will be able to hold her in my arms again!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!

hmm..but now i should stop dreaming..and get back to work!
two departments are screaming for help!
gosh..its only 8.05 am, i arrived 7.05, im having my fourth coffee ......and there is soooo much to do!


spread love!

1 Kommentar:

Mio hat gesagt…

*hihihi*...she looooves you all cuddly....
and all tutoring was spend with a distant glace on my face, dreaming of y-o-u...
24 days!!!