Montag, 7. Mai 2007

tiredness vs. coffee

its only 11 degrees today....
and the sun is shining through the window in my face.....
it is a cloudy gray day...and it looks like the sky would cry within a second!

im just about to finish my second coffee...
but this morning - the coffee doesnt kick in that well....
im all cold, overtired (you should have seen my hair this morning), unmotivated and nervous....

at least my working-time-account made me all happy as i clocked in this morning....
8 hrs and 13 mins plus :)

23 days left until my smurf comes over..........i hope they will pass fast.......

currently im trying to write the lyrics for a new song....
but maybe i should give it up.........cause the melody doesnt work.....

hmm...im waiting for my smurf to wake up :P
i am soooooo jealous of her..cause she can sleep until 9 or 10...
ja jaaa..its not so nice when the alarm wents off at 4.57 am :/

oooooooooooh...........summer vacation starts in exactly 2 months :P :P

and i soooooo have to get a ticks-immunization........i just read about it in the newspaper again...
i hate shots and needles *hides

Keine Kommentare: