Sonntag, 20. Mai 2007

may 21st

its cloudy, gray and muggy outside....
it was already 15 degrees as i left home....
they say that it is supposed to be 30 degrees today...

my fav t-shirt brand called me on saturday...and told me that my ordered shirt is done :)
i am soooo damn happy about that!!!
they had the last press in december 06.....and already destroyed the design....
but for some reason...they made it....and produced one more shirt for me...or well...for my gf :)
yay!

10 days left until my gf comes over :)
ohohoooo...and i planned sooooooo many nice things i will do with her!!
i just cant tell....cause she already googled the ticket-prices for the american football game....

everyone loves xmas-calenders....right????
i thought of writing her a letter every single day......
so every day would be a surprise :P

yesterday night she played guitar for me ...and i was quite amazed, how good she already is....
if she keeps on playing every day - she will be a very good guitarist within a short time!
i totally believe in her......

10 days to go......10 days!!!!!!

---

i feel horrible.....
i still have circulation problems :/
everything is twisting and turning and i feel sick....

hmm..and my co-worker(boss) is freaking all the time.....

i just hope that the day will pass fast :/

---

ooooooooooh...this morning at 7.30am i sent my ex two emails..one in english...one in swedish...
cause i read in the newspapers that "cutty sark" is/was on fire...

cutty sark is a 138 year old tea clipper which is docked in greenwich/london...
only 1 min from my ex's student halls, where she lived around a year ago....

at 12.14 pm i got a text message from my ex saying "cutty sark - the ship was on fire this morning"...

ACH NEE!!!!!!!

hahahaaaaa....

well...soon she will read my emails and will find out that i informed her right after it happened :P

Keine Kommentare: