Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007

piles.....

...of work are lying on my desk...
around 10 different projects....and they are all mine!
most of them are quite interesting...it starts with creating a leaflet for a product and ends with designing a new box/package....
my fav project is "give our baby a name" :)
i got a nameless product - and now i gotta find a perfect name for it!

today i had a long chat with my old department....and afterwards i felt a lot better... :)

tomorrow is my last chance to talk to my co-worker, who will move to sweden to work there...
i wanna ask her - if there is a chance to follow in a few years...

that would be very amazing...wouldnt it?

now i gotta continue working!

1 Kommentar:

Mio hat gesagt…

it would! ;*
and - your work sounds FUN!!!
i wanna be creative too! screw statistics ;)
l-o-v-e ♥