Montag, 29. Januar 2007

OMG - IM JUST A GIRL!

uffffffffffffffffffffff....im tired as f**k........
but lemme tell you about my weekend....

***

friday:
i got home....and had lunch with my parents....and afterwards i wanted to run upstairs......

"you've gotten something.....its standing in front of your door!" - mommy

so i ran downstairs instead.....
and there it was: a huuuuuuge vase and something that was ripped in paper...i opened the paper a bit and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....RED ROSES!

tears shot in my eyes and my heart was beating strongly....
i took the card....ran into my room....closed the door..sat on my bed and opened it...

"be my friend, hold me, wrap me up, unfold me, i am small and needy, warm me up, and breathe me // Smurf"

OMG.....adorable!!!!!!!!
i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked....
and my heart started hurting!!!

after i lost myself - i ran upstairs .......while still screaming "OMG OMG OMG OMG"..turned on the pc and went online.....

"YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CRAZY!!!!!" - me to t. on msn....

well...i called anna to tell her....and afterwards i had to call t.
after 1 hour of screaming OMG i finally got quiet......my mom asked me who sent me flowers.....

her first guess was: v. << NEVER....she would never do that!!!!
second guess was: t. << i had to agree and asked her if she is still allowed to come over....

"well..she already booked the tickets...didnt she??" - mommy


***

at 5.30 i met sebastian....the bassist of a band i was supposed to meet.....
my friend anna followed me...... :)
we jumped into his car and he gave us a ride to the rehearsal room :)
very cool and scary place.....
ive gotten to know the rhythm-guitarist first....
and later the lead-guitarist! :)
they were both sceptical about me...... :/
hm...they played a few songs for me...and then they told me to sing to it...
but....
- there were no lyrics
and
- no melodyand still they wanted me to sing ANYTHING......


so i listened to their song..and tried to find a text to it....
in the end i decided to pick pink's "last to know" and changed the melody a bit etc...
it worked perfectly :)
we rocked the house :P
they were totally surprised about me singing!!!
in the end they told me that i am in the band :)
i am the youngest and the only girl....yaaah :P

GIRL POWER!


***

after the audition i went home ....ate a snack...drank 2 cups of coffee...changed clothes and ran off again to pick up anna for a ladies night out at "stone" :)
hm....
as we arrived at 10.30 the club was totally empty.... :/
straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange.......
yah..and then there was this weird 45 year old guy staring and stalking us for around four and a half hours!!!!
anna and me danced a bit...and i looked quite cool with my hat and danced rockNroll....

"those guys are gay, right?" - me to anna

well...that old man scared us soooooooo much that we ran off!!! and told the guard to give us 5 mins to run away from him....
we were scared like shhhhiiiiit....


***

we sang loudly in the car as we were on our way back home!!! :)

***

saturday:
i met my cousin, her friends, her date, who came with his gf *lol* and his friends....
it was suuuper boring....and i got all shocked as one of my classmates showed interest in my cousin....i hate my classmates.... :/
hmm..
i came home at 4 in the morning :P

***

sunday:
chill chill chill-axing!

1 Kommentar:

Mio hat gesagt…

see - just girls dont get 25 red roses sent to them or get to be the lead singer in a band..
maybe this means that you are a great girl?
see, I'm kinda thinking it does..
;*