Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007

just like a pill..

mood: nervous...........almost hyper....


i wanna be strong, motivated and dont care about what my teacher is confronting me with....
but i might fall back on my old reaction!!!
that means that i will get soooo scared and nervous that i wont be able to concentrate..nor remember things anymore...etc

the question is:
shall i eat one of my pills or not?
i would love to say "NO" ...but if my feelings get worse - i will eat one!

yesterday i did three exams á 120 mins...
and today i finished a 90 mins exam....
i did four out of six exams...
my teacher will freak out for sure...
i can already hear him telling me "how stupid i am"
hm...
20 mins left until i gotta go to my lesson....
well..so i'll be in hell from 11am till 4pm...


i think i need my baby-shrink-smurf RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

2 Kommentare:

Mio hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Mio hat gesagt…

really baby - I'm right there with you...you can't see me, but if you close your eyes, you will feel my arms around you, my hand holding yours, my voice whispering "you are not stupid, you are great. he doesn't know better...don't care about him. you are greater than him..relax baby"
and when you get home, I will call you..
don't be scared Jen ♥