Montag, 5. März 2007

school sucks!

ive been back to school for 3 days now...and i can already announce that i STILL hate school...

everyone is ignoring me...
and if they realize that i am a classmate - they joke about me!

i just hate it!!!!!!!!

for example:
last friday we had to introduce ourselves...cause we got a new teacher...
we had to add our hobby...
so i told my new teacher that im a singer of a metal band....

after a few hours - i wanted to answer a question that my teacher asked me...
i answered in a normal voice....but since i have stupid dorks in my class, who scream and talk all the time - they didnt get my answer....
as they asked me to repeat it - since my voice had been to low - they added "well..you are a singer of a metal band, arent you?"

the entire class cracked up......

I HATE THEM!!!!

i really thought that guys between 21 and 26 have at least a tiny bit of brain.....
BUT...................................."NO"....


tomorrow i will have my english-certificate-exam.....and guess what?!?
i wont have a partner!!! cause i am the only one who will do the "vantage" exam....
another reason why my class joked about me again!!

god...save me!!!

1 Kommentar:

Mio hat gesagt…

you will rock the exam baby!
you know you're good ;*
and..yes, one would wish..but yeah...some guys that age still keep their brains where their balls are.. :/
they are stupid, and they are bound to figure that out some day..



and, ich vermisse dich ..um..a lot auch xoxox