Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2007

now it is official....i am stupid!

today i had my intermediate examination.....
and it sucked horny donkey balls :(
i could cry...

and my boss...who told me that everything will be alright- if i get a bad grade - got all bitchy as i told her that she should expect the worse!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

and of course she wasnt the only one picking on me today....
also my grandpa had to remind me that i should concentrate on my apprenticeship and not on other things!!!

H-E-L-L-O??

shit..i wish a car would have hit me on my way to that ass-fucking exam!

THANK GOD (actually tess) - i have the best girlfriend in the world, who supports me with all her love!!!





1 Kommentar:

Mio hat gesagt…

dont listen to the ones picking on you... those things, you do not need.
listen to the ones saying good things about you. those things you do need. and deserve. and they are true.
it is always harder for people to say something nice than to critizise - therefore - when you hear nice things, they weight way more than all the bad things being sad. coz it takes more for someone to say something nice. then it must be extra true when you hear it. so listen to it. with all your heart. and believe in it.

and
i
love
you

..dont cry baby ♥