Montag, 16. April 2007

amor vincit omnia

2nd month anniversary...and it so doesnt feel like it.......

2 month = nothing.........
but we have to start somewhere......and since i know that SHE is the right one...i dont wanna count at all.....cause it feels wrong!!

well....its been sometime that i blogged - hence studying, school and i was on vacation.....


short news about what happened last month:

NEGATIVE:
  • i fucked up my intermediate examination...
  • my class doesnt like me...
  • lost my fav jacket at the airport in stockholm
  • made my gf cry twice
POSITIVE:
  • had an amazing time in sweden
  • amor vincit omnia
  • love my gf's family & friends
  • signs
  • fav customer at carlings :P
  • bara vara - my new fav coffee place in sweden
  • got very cool new clothes
  • lost my fear of dogs and cats
  • milked a cow.............a very nice one
  • fed a little black lamb
  • got tattooed by t.'s little sister :)
  • late breakfast
  • quorn
  • fika with t's friends

now i should study for my stupid exam.............................more later..............................



i ♥ you, t.

3 Kommentare:

Mio hat gesagt…

it's a good thing, it's a good thing, it's a good thing, it's a good thing!!! i never cry when people see. so - it's a very good thing!
and you made me laught tons and tons, and you made my heart go all flying 24/7!...and my body was quite happy as well ;) ♥ ♥ ♥

good luck with your studies darl'!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks for the comment on my blog, and thanks for coming to my fika! Godd luck with studies! See you soon! /Mathilda

Anonym hat gesagt…

you guys are awfully cute